Circulars and Office Memorandums
Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) regarding revision of Index of Rationalization (IOR) of Level-13 of Pay Matrix accepted by the Central Government.
Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) regarding revision of HRA and other allowances.
Partial modification - Constitution of Internal Compliant Committee (ICC) in respect of employees of Head Office, NIFT and Group 'A' and 'B' officials of Campuses
Constitution of Internal Complaints Commitee (ICC) in respect of employees of Head Office, NIFT and Group 'A' and 'B' officials of Campuses
- Payments of Arrears of Productivity Linked bonus (PLB) and Non-productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) for the accounting year 2014-15 due to enhancement of the claculation ceiling and Grant of Non-Productivity Linked bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2015-16.
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees - Revised Rate effective from 1st January, 2017
- Annual Immovable Property Returns for the year 2016 (as on 01.01.2017) under Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- Office Memorandum NIFT/Ho/E.II/7th CPC/2016 dated 18.01.2017 of 7th CPC
- Change of date of holiday on account of Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad during 2016 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi / New Delhi.
- Supersession to circular no. NIFT/HO/Bd. Sectt./RTI Misc./2010 dt. 06.07.16
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government and Central autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/grade pay as per 6th Central Pay Commission - Revised Rate effective from 1st July, 2016
Change of Holiday on account of Id-ul- Zuha (Bakrid) during 2016 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi/ New Delhi.
Submission of option and undertaking regarding 7th Central Pay Commission
Enhancement of the limit for reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment
Supersession to circular no. NIFT/HO/Bd. Sectt./RTI Misc./2010 dt. 09.10.15 for appointing PIOs and Appellate Authorities.
- OM dated 04.04.2016 conveying decision of the BOG on qualification of PhD. for Associate Professors/ Professors of NIFT
- Circular No. NIFT/Ho/EE.II/Holiday/2009 dtd 5th April regarding 14th April, 2016 as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B R Ambedkar for NIFT Head Office and all NIFT Campuses.
- OM no.1200(1)/Estt-II/MOT/2015 dated 22nd Feb 2016 regarding Discontinuation of interviews for various junior level posts in NIFT
- OM no. 01/120/2012-vig./223 dated 13th Jan 2016 regarding Annual Immovable Property Returns for the year 2015 (as on 01.01.2016) under Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- Annual Immovable Property Returns for the year 2015 (as on 01.01.2016) under Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- Annual Immovable Property Returns for the year 2015 (as on 01.01.2016) in respect of All India Services under Rule 16 (2) of AIS (Conduct) Rules, 1968
- Office order no. NIFT/HO/E.I/Gratuity Cases/2014/(Vol.II) regarding Employees Gratuity Scheme applicable to employees of NIFT
- Revised Circular for appointing PIOs and Appellate Authorities.
- Office order no. NIFT/HO/Estt./Empanelment/2014 dated 6th Aug 2015 regarding empanelled hospitals list.
- Service Book Maintenance as per rule SR 199 and SR 202
- Office Memorandum no. NIFT/HO/E.II/Agenda for BOG Meeting/2014 dated 26th June 2015 regarding Personnel Policy of NIFT including payment of equal pay & allowances and other perks like leave, medical facility etc. to regular and contract employees
- Office Memorandum no. NIFT/HO/E.II/J&K/2013 dated 11.06.2015 regarding settlement of advances
- Circular No. NIFT/HO/Estt.II/Audit Para of CAG/2014 dated 27th March 2015 regarding withdrawal of Housing Benefit Incentive
- Review of NIFT Policy on Plagiarism and its penalties by the stakeholder.
- Clarification regarding date of implementation of the OM No. NIFT/HO/Estt.II/Agenda for BOG Meeting/2014, dated 02/02/2015
Timelines and Formats of APARs for Administrative Posts
Click here to download Formats of APARs for Administrative Posts
Director General's Message regarding sexual harassment at workplace