- Dr. Vishu Arora(Associate Professor) published following books and magazine articles:
- Authored - Ashavali Brocades, 2020
- Co-authored – Wall Paintings – The Vanishing Treasure, 2021
- Contributing articles in Harigandha Magazine published by Haryana Sahitya Academy:
- हरियाणा : वस्त्रों की लुप्त होती विरासत - November 2020
- वस्त्रों में रंगों का महत्व - February 2021
- Delivered a special session on “My Journey with Brocades” organized by The Center of Texttile Design, BHU on 24th July 2021 as a part of celebration of NATIONAL HANDLOOM day.
- Dr. Puneet Sood(Director), Dr. Vishu Arora(Associate Professor) and Mr. Pramod Kumar(Associate Professor) participated in the curriculum development workshop organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh for development of curriculums for New Delhi and Haryana state.
- Dr. Puneet Sood(Director NIFT Kannur & Panchkula) and Ms. Mukthy, Assistant Professor, Sustainable Practices Among Fashion Entrepreneurs: Study among Kerala Fashion Startups: 4th International Conference conducted by TKM Institute of Management, Kerala, India.
- Dr. Puneet Sood,(Director NIFT Kannur & Panchkula) and Ms. Mukthy, Assistant Professor, Impact of COVID : Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurship in functional fashion, International Online Conference, Advances in Textile, Fashion and Crafts (ATFC 2021): NIFT Jodhpur, India.
- Mr. Deep Sagar Verma presented a paper on Managing Fashion – A Collaborative Approach through Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence(AI) at International Online Conference, Advances in Textile, Fashion and Crafts (ATFC- 2021): NIFT Jodhpur, India
- Ms. Ishita Jain and Ms. Pragya Negi did a Poster presentation of paper “Khilone: Recalling playful memories” at International Online Conference, Advances in Textile, Fashion and Crafts (ATFC- 2021): NIFT Jodhpur, India
- Ms. Ellora Sinha, M.des-1st semester student won a consolation prize in the event "Parampara" organized by FICCI.
- Ms. Nishi Bhartiya from Textile Design department won first position in "Design HUB-appear space for budding designers" organized by Amity school of Fashion Design and Technology, Mumbai
- Ms. Mohika Dhawan from Fashion Design Department won the NEXA Canvas competition and got a chance to visit the FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week, 2022 in Delhi.
- TD student Ms. Muskan Sinha's t-shirt design has been selected among the three selected t-shirts in the competition " Art to Wear" Competetion organised by Livaeco.