- NIFT in the event of interaction with visitors will respect the privacy of all who visit this Web site to the extent permitted by law. This online privacy statement is intended to inform you of the ways in which this Web site collects information, the use of that information, and the ways in which NIFT will protect any information you choose to provide NIFT.
- In the course of ensuring network security and consistent service for all users, the NIFT employs software programs to do such things as monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized access or access to nonpublic information, detect computer viruses and other software that might damage the NIFT computers or the network, and monitor and tune the performance of the NIFT network. Information from these activities is used only for the purpose of maintaining the security and performance of the NIFT networks and computer systems. Personally identifiable information from these activities is not released to external parties without your consent unless required by law.
- Like most Internet sites, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The information gathered does not contain information that identifies individual members.
- In the course of using the NIFT Web site, you may choose to provide NIFT with personally identifiable information to help NIFT serve your needs. Any personally identifiable information you send the NIFT will be used only for the purpose indicated therein except to the extent required by law. Any personal information that is shared in such interaction shall be kept confidential.
- In the course of its activities NIFT may periodically conduct on-line quiz or other events and surveys as permitted by law and its reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance it service to the visitors. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- NIFT will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever of any violation or misuse of the personal information of the visitor by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment. NIFT shall take appropriate legal action against such miss user upon any report of abuse.
- NIFT may provide your personal information to the police or other investigating agencies to assist them in the investigation of any suspected violations of law. We also have the right to share your name and contact information with our attorneys in the even of serious violation of conduct.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Notice is hereby given to all concern that National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly known as NIFT, a Govt. of India Undertaking under Ministry of Textiles and a body corporate established and incorporated by The National Institute of Fashion Technology Act, 2006 [No. 28 of 2006] for promotion and development of education and research in fashion technology and for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto and having its registered Head Office at NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Opp. Gulmohar Park, New Delhi - 110016, INDIA, and other Campuses located at Gandhinagar, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Rae Bareli, Patna, Bhopal, Kannur, Kangra and Shillong is the proprietor / owner and first adopters of the following Intellectual Properties / well-known Trade Marks.