Welcome Letter from Director NIFT Kolkata
3rd August 2022 | Hostel Allotment for senior Students
29th July 2022 NIFT Girls Hostel | Allotment of Non-AC rooms | Allotment of AC rooms |
|Circular for 1st Year Students||Application Form for Hostel||Application for Leave from Hostel||Circular for 2nd year onwards students|
|NIFT Hostel Booklet|
NIFT Kolkata provides well-secured Residential facilities to the outstation girl students coming from different regions of India / abroad. In the year 2012, NIFT Girls’ Hostel shifted to its own building with an area of 0.546 acre, at GE Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata within a distance of about 3 kilometers from the Academic campus.
Hostel Location: NIFT Girls’ Hostel, Block –GE,Plot-4,Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106,
Land-mark :- Near Water Tank No. 12& GD Market).
Distance from Airport: 12Km., Distance from Railway Station: From Seladah : 04 Km.;
From Howrah : 10Km.
- The NIFT Kolkata hostel provides furnished rooms which includes Table, Chair, Almirah, Iron Shelves, Cot, Curtain Rod, Light, Fan/AC.
- Medical facilities in terms of Doctor’s consultations are available everyday for 02 hrs at the NIFT Kolkata Campus and once in a week in the Girls Hostel. Doctor is also available on call to take care of general and specific ailments. Psychologist visits twice in a week in the campus to counsel the students.
- Canteen services are available within the NIFT Campus as well as Girls Hostel Building and offers – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
- Badminton, Table Tennis, Volley ball facilities are available within NIFT Campus.
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus as well as Girls Hostel.
- Sick Room ( Doctor visits for 02 hrs )
- Central Washing machine & Ironing facility
- Water iron removal plan and RO water dispenser.
- Guest room facility inside the hostel premises for parents/Guardians of hosteller’s.
- 24 hours Security
- NIFT Bus commute students from Hostel to Campus in the morning & in the evening hours.
NIFT Kolkata is having Girls’ hostel which accommodates total 186 students. The allotment of Girls’ hostel seats for new entrants (1st year/I Semester) is undertaken through lottery process based on the vacant seats available.
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No.: 033- 2334-9234 [Timing 9.30am to 5.30pm]