National Institute of Fashion Technology offers a diverse array of Continuing Education (CE) programmes to support the industry, as well as aspiring and working professionals. The wide range of specialized programmes offered by NIFT help aspiring professionals to get trained, entry-level professionals to get advanced training, mid-level professionals to upgrade their skills, and at times also help professionals to re-enter the Industry. These programme have been developed in consultation with reputed academicians and industry practitioners.
In addition to the Continuing Education programmes offered, NIFT has been offering Diploma Programmes from the academic year 2014 onwards. These programmes are aimed at offering value added programmes to the local students from the State where the NIFT campuses are located and to facilitate lateral entry to the existing degree programmes of NIFT.
Guidelines for prospective candidates of CE Programme
- Registration can be done online as well as manually by downloading the registration form available online. The completed filled in registration form/printout of the filled-in registration form, complete in all respects should be submitted only at the NIFT Study Centre opted by the candidate by hand or by post under registered cover, superscribed "CE Registration Form" along with a Demand Draft of Rs.2150/- + 18%GST for one-year programmes and Rs.1200/- + 18% GST for programmes of six months duration and less, drawn in favour of National Institute of Fashion Technology, payable at the respective NIFT Campuses.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD / online net banking /NEFT/ RTGS/IMPS in respective NIFT’s bank account. The Online payment Link will be provided by the respective NIFT Campuses.
- Forms received after the due date will not be accepted. The Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms or correspondence in postal transit or by courier.
- The candidates are advised to attach attested copies of relevant documents of educational qualification and industry experience (if any).
- The List of programmes that will be offered through online/On Campus will be announced separately by the respective campuses.
- Dates of Commencement and conclusion of the offered Programmes may subject to change, depending on the situation due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination such as 12th class/final year/final semester (as the case may be) are also eligible to apply to CEP provisionally, subject to the following conditions:
- Those candidates who are seeking provisional admission due to non-declaration of their qualifying examination will provide proof of having passed all papers in all the previous years /semesters (whichever relevant).
- The candidate will submit the final result of qualifying degree/certificate providing his/her eligibility as and when the results are declared to their CEP Programme coordinators /CE Programme advisors at Campus, where the admission has been granted on or before 31st Dec 2020 or before issuing the CEP certificate.
- In case student attends a programme but fails to qualify the qualifying examination no certificate will be issued.